No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Full sidewalls and a strong camber profile combine with Atomic s new Prolite construction, carbon mesh reinforcements and light tip rocker in the Atomic Vantage 86 C W Skis. What does this mean for you, the skier? It's a fantastic blend of stability at speed and edge grip, with the lightweight versatility and easy turn initiation you need for mastering every run, chute and glade on the mountain.
- All Mountain Rocker - 10% Tip Rocker / 90% Camber / Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction - starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed
- Light Woodcore - made from poplar, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability
- Energy Backbone - reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing
- Carbon Tank Mesh - a layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Atomic Topsheets - lightweight and highly resistant, with different structures and finishes to suit different terrains
- Full Sidewall - runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base - uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain
- Atomic Edges - made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip
- Binding Compatibility - We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.