No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Lightweight, extra-durable down jacket for unlimited turns and ultra-cold alpine starts.
- Slim fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Lightweight 10D fabric
- Fixed, insulated, Lycra-bound, under-helmet hood
- Highly breathable, stretch-woven fabric on hood, sleeves, sides, lower back and front hem for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport
- Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitchless, nonbonded baffles
- Two zippered, pack-friendly chest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket
- Integrated thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight: 360 G (12.7 Oz)
- Center Back: 28"Body: 10D 27 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Hood, Sleeves, Side Panels, And Lower-Back And Front-Hem Panel: 50D X 50D 82 G/M² 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane Stretch Woven With FlashDry-XD And DWR Finish
- Down Insulation: 800 Fill ProDown In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation: 60 G PrimaLoft Silver Insulation In Hood
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash