The North Face Women's Unlimited Down Hybrid Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
A cozy down mid layer for ultra-cold alpine starts. Designed for women with a slim, hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding. The woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitchless, non-bonded baffles. Features highly breathable, stretch-woven fabric on arms, sides, hem and hood for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport. Complimented by secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket.
- Integrated thumbhole cuffs
- Fixed, Lycra-bound, under-helmet hood
- DWR finish
- Adjustable hem
- Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 25"
- Body: 20D 89 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop 3D woven baffle with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Hood, Sleeves, Lower Body Panels: 40D x 20D 88 g/m² 88% nylon, 12% elastane with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down in body, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union;40 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation in lower-body panels and hood
- Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
JK3-TNF Black / XS / Article #100167235001