Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
These shoes were created using motion capture technology to meet the needs of the female runner. A women's-specific arch offers a uniquely supportive feel. The stretchy knit upper adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run, and responsive cushioning delivers a smooth and Energized ride.
- Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Adaptive arch molds to the shape of your foot for a unique compression fit
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Aramis 3D
- Women's-specific fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Ultra-lightweight and adaptive
- Weight: 8.3 ounces (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 26 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- Recommended for: Long, urban runs; Arch type: Compression-fit adaptive arch; Stabilizing Torsion System; Dual-density 3D heel counter