No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Outsole Vibram Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite
- Weight 9.8 oz / 280 g
- Widths Regular
The lighter cousin of the TX3, the TX2 is a lightweight approach shoe that stows easily. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the one-piece knit uppers optimize drainage and breathability. C2 ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage in a pack.
- One piece (seamless) polyester knit upper for amazing breathability, drainage, and comfort
- Extremely lightweight and packable
- Uber-sticky Vibram Mega-Grip rubber outsole
- Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances stability and torsional rigidity
- Weight: 9.80 oz (280g)
- Last: Traverse
- Construction: Strobel lasted
- Upper: Zone knit polyester mesh / Liquid rubber rands / PU TechLite toe rand
- Lining: Non-slip mesh
- Midsole: Traverse lite injection MEMlex / C2 ComboCord
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite