Women's Twin Sister
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 281 x 242 x 281mm (146cm)
- Radius 7.0m (146cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Jones Twin Sister Snowboard is a directional twin all-terrain slayer with a responsive but friendly flex, perfect for jibbing, slashing, and hucking it all over the hill. Don't limit yourself to doing the same groomer lap over and over because that's all you're comfortable taking your old board down. A dual-density core balances power and pop with a playful balance you won't find often. Get the Jones Twin Sister Snowboard and free yourself!
- CamRock – A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CamRock improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
- 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Twin Flex Pattern
- Blunt Nose
- Progressive Sidecut – At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition
- FSC Mountain Core – Dual-density full wood core with hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability.
- V-Core – Slightly softer in the very center of the board for improved maneuverability and stiffer from the inserts through the tip and tail for stability and pop.
- Triax Fiberglass Laminates – Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Recycled ABS – ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 7000 Base – Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Flip Flop Base
- Oversized Recycled Edges – All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Traction Tech 2.0 – Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet – Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Art by Annie Brace
- Wend Natural Wax – Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Factory Tuned – All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Super Sap Bio Resin – All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- Snowboard Awards: The Good Ride Favorites
- Warranty: 3 Years
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Pink/Multi / 139 CM / Article #100194438001
- Product Reviews