Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core poplar/paulownia wood
- Dimensions 28.2/24.2/28.2
- Radius 7.2m (149cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate to Advanced rider looking for medium flexing fun all mountain board
- Rocker Camber/Rocker
You can take the rider out of the park but you can't take the park out of the rider. If you've moved to finding hits outside of the jump line and love spins, butters or riding out switch in natural terrain, the Jones Twin Sister Snowboard is just what you need. Heavy rocker at the tip and tail, a centered stance and a re-worked master core make the Jones Twin Sister Snowboard the versatile all-mountain freestyle deck you deserve.
- Camrock A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CAMROCK improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
- Flex: 6 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Blunt Nose "How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep is dictated by it's front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the 'snow plow' rounded tip and it's extra swing weight." - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Master Core Dual-density full premium wood poplar and paulownia core designed to maximize lightness and dampening.
- Re-Profiled Master Core Better torsional response between the feet.
- Triax Fiberglass Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 7000 Base Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Flip Flop Base By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Mellow Magne-Traction Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. "Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker." - Jeremy Jones
- Oversized Recycled Edges All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Art by RP Roberts
- Factory Tuned All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Wend Natural Wax Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.