Cannondale Women's Trigger Carbon/Alloy 1
- Bike Services
When you're exploring backcountry singletrack or playing in the bike park, the Cannondale Trigger Carbon/AL 1 27.5 bike offers dual-mode suspension and aggressive components so you can hit it hard.
- Take your pick, rider: Hustle mode shortens travel and keeps you higher in the stroke for efficiency and snappy response; Flow mode drops your ride height and lengthens travel
- Ai (Asymmetric integration) features short, 420mm stays for agile traction, tire clearance and frame stiffness; Ai even-dish build means a stiff, strong rear tire
- Short stays, steep seat angle and slack head angle let you climb like a goat, flick through direction changes like a hummingbird and destroy the downs like a grizzly
- Link between the swingarm and shock adds response throughout the stroke, keeps the suspension active when braking and retains stiffness, durability and reliability
- 66° head tube angle provides maximum control
- Steep seat angle promotes efficient pedaling
- Specs and images are subject to change
- Frame : BallisTec carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 alloy swingarm
- Fork : Fox Float 34 Performance, 27.5, 110x15, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Fork Travel: 150 millimeters
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL with Gemini remote-actuated dual-mode air-spring system
- Crankset: Cannondale Si, BB30, SpideRing 30T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale alloy Pressfit 30
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, 11-speed Shadow Plus
- Rear Cogs: Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-46T
- Number of Gears: 11 gear(s)
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brakes: Shimano SLX, 180/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i29, 29mm inner, TCS tubeless ready 27.5 in., 32h
- Front Hub: Formula with HG driver - 110 x 15 thru-axle with Ai offset
- Rear Hub: Formula with HG driver - 148 x 12 thru-axle with Ai offset
- Wheel Size: 27.5 inches
- Tires: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF; rear: DHR II, dual-compound, folding, tubeless ready
- Tire Width: 2.3 inches
- Handlebar Shape: Flat Bar
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 4 degree up, 9 degree back, 31.8, 760mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 1-1/8 in., 31.8, 35mm
- Seat Post: TransX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 120mm drop
- Saddle: WTB Deva HP Comp
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8-1.5 in., sealed angular contact bearings
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Slate Blue / S/27.5 / Article #100156276001