Pearl Izumi Women's Transfer Short Sleeve - White
This women's specific summer weight cycling baselayer is designed to keep you cool and comfortable even on hot days. Transfer fabric facilitates the evaporative process by rapidly moving moisture away from your skin to outer layers, while activated charcoal in the front panel fabric further speeds dry time and cooling. In back, mesh panels maximize ventilation. Patent pending Speed Sleeve anatomic construction hugs the contours of your shoulders, providing a second-skin fit when in the bent-over riding positing. Wear this short sleeve baselayer under a short sleeve jersey during the heat of summer, and then add it to your cool weather layering system during chillier months.
- Transfer Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer for quick dry performance
- Patent Pending anatomic Speed Sleeve construction for best shoulder fit in the cycling position
- Cycling specific, close to body, anatomic fit
- Activated charcoal integrated into the yarns used in front panels to speed dry time even more
- Soft merrow seams for next to body comfort
- Front Panel: Minerale knit 70% Minerale 27% polyester 3% elastane; Weight 120 g/m2
- Back Panel: Polyester lite mesh 88% polyester 12% elastane; Weight 108 g/m2
- Stretch panel on Shoulders: 80% polyester 20% elastane; Weight 165 g/m2
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
White / M / Article #100188885
- Product Reviews