Merrell Women's Trail Glove 5 3D
- Best For Trail
- Drop 0mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 6oz / 170g
- Widths Regular
Created by studying the foot in motion, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
- 3D knit upper for 360-degree sock-like fit
- Speed lace
- Hyperlock TPU film heel counter for security
- M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Integrated insole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TrailProtect rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram TC5+
- Stack Height (heel/toe): 11.5/11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4/4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug
- Weight: 6oz / 170g (1/2 pair)
The Trail Glove 5 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to a previous version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 6 / Article #100199037001
- Product Reviews