Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather. The Torrentshell Jacket helps you enjoy the outdoors, regardless of conditions, with H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The hood rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit-zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BCW-Birch Wht / XS / Article #100125382021