Marmot Women's Teton 15 - Long
Named after the infamous craggy peaks in Wyoming, the Marmot Women's Teton 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag provides fortified warmth in frigid alpine conditions. Designed with extra 650-fill down in strategic locations, this lightweight sleeping bag packs down to magically small volumes. Marmot even went the extra mile and treated the Teton's insulation with Down Defender that helps down maintain loft and warmth even when wet.
The Teton is also decked out with all the other features found in Marmot's Outdoor series of 650-fill bags—like a snug Nautilus multi-baffle insulated hood, down-filled collar, and an insulated draft tube that's designed to prevent cold air from sneaking into your warm bag. Stretchy tricot baffles make it easier to dance, sprint, and rock climb in your dreams. The wrap-around footbox helps your toes stay warm and cozy all night, while a stash pocket keeps handy items close by, even when you're snoozing.
- Maximum User Height: 5 ft 10 in
- Sleeping bag for camping and backpacking trips above treeline
- 15-degree temperature rating ideal for cold alpine conditions
- 650-fill down is compressible, lightweight, and insulating
- Down Defender treatment maintains warmth when wet
- Insulated draft tube prevents the cold from seeping in
- Wrap-around footbox keeps your toes warm and cozy
- Lightweight design packs down small for easy hauling
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
3635-Late Night/Vintage Navy / RH / Article #100157831001