Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
The tank top version of one of the most iconic tees, the Tech Lite Tank Coronet Peak is a lightweight, stylish option for your adventures outdoors and in life. It’s made with beautifully soft 150gm jersey fabric, which comprises corespun fibers of merino wool wrapped around nylon for enhanced durability and a lovely feel next to the skin. Hard to beat for comfort in the heat, it has a scooped neck for a feminine look and fit and forward-set side seams for added comfort. The original screen print by Bill Carden-Horton adds a contemporary graphic element.
- Fit: Regular
- Layer: First Layers
- Best For: Adventure, Hike
- Benefits: Comfort, style, breathability, durability
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, feminine scoop neck, forward set side seams for comfort, center back length: 65.2cm/25¾", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Fabric Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 90 g / 3.17 oz
- Care: Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.