Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
One of the iconic tees with a twist, the Tech Lite Short Sleeve Scoop Rangitoto Triple features a lower neckline than our classic Tech Lite Crewe, for a slightly more feminine look. Still a beautifully soft, breathable shirt, it’s made from our lightweight 150gm jersey fabric, which comprises corespun fibers of merino wool wrapped around nylon for enhanced durability and next-to-skin softness. The stylish scoop neckline makes this an ideal tee for layering or on its own for extra breathability, for urban adventures or exploring further afield, and the offset shoulder seams help prevent pack rub over short or long distances. The original screen print by Bill Carden-Horton adds a subtle graphic element.
- Fit: Regular
- Layer: First Layers
- Best For: Adventure, Hike
- Benefits: Comfort, style, breathability, durability
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, feminine scoop neck, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, center back length: 67.2cm/26¼", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Fabric Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 120 g / 4.23 oz
- Care: Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.