No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Icebreaker's most versatile tech tee, in breathable, odor-resistant merino wool with a with a slight stretch and a feminine scoop neck. Artist Zach Snyder traces the rise in the global average temperature since 1850, an iconic graphic that has come to symbolize climate change.
- Fit: Regular
- Layer: First Layers
- Merino Corespun - durable merino blend regulates body temperature in all weather conditions.
- Naturally odor-resistant
- No-itch comfort
- Regulates body temperature
- Weight: Medium = 148 g / 5.22 oz
- Fabric Content: 87% Wool, 13% Nylon
- Fabric Weight: 150 Ultralight