No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology DryVent™ 3L
The women's-only Team Kit is a capsule collection created with The North Face athlete Jess Kimura, one of the most influential snowboarders of the last decade. From street to slope to steep backcountry riding, Jess has done it all. This collection is versatile and fully functional, rooted in 90s street style. The Team Kit Jacket features breathable, waterproof and windproof three-layer DryVent fabric technology for all-weather protection. The large front pockets, exposed front zip and color blocking add a retro look, while the underarm vents, helmet compatible brimmed hood, elasticated cuffs, chest, wrist and media-port pockets ensure it'll cut it during long days on the hill. Seeing as this jacket isn't insulated, we recommend combining it with the Team Kit Midlayer.
- Exposed AquaGuard center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest pockets
- Media port in right chest pocket
- Mesh pocket in left chest pocket
- Attached, adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated brim
- Pit-zip venting
- Wrist pocket with secure-zip closure
- Cuffs feature elastic stay-down loops and Velcro cuff closure Removable powder skirt
- Drop hem with cinch cord adjust
- Bellowed, secure-zip patch hand pockets covered with Velcro-secured flap
- Avg Weight: 1020g
- Fabric: 75D X 160D 175g/M² DryVent 3L—100% Polyester With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish