No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Burton Talent Scout is on a mission to track down the best of park progression. A step up in pro-driven attitude from other twins, a camber profile gives riders the power, control, and finesse to thrive on all terrain. Designed to fit like a glove, the Talent Scout's Off-Axis design aligns the Squeezebox core profiling and Frostbite Edges with the typical park rider's stance, unlocking the board's natural flex and edge hold for buttery smooth control.
- Camber: An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Core: Dualzone EGD, Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Women's Specific Triax Fiberglass
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Board Mount: The Channel - Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.