Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Named after a popular mountain bike trail in the Columbia River Gorge, the Syncline is for biking, hiking, camping, and walking in the rain. Made with fully seam taped Artex Hardshell 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable fabric, the Syncline Jacket will keep you dry and comfortable, while cross-core vents prevent overheating. 3M Reflective trim on the front and back sleeves make this jacket visible from all angles in low light when headlights approach.
- Artex Hardshell 2.5-layer fabric for waterproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Seam taped construction for maximum wind and waterproofness
- 360 degrees of subtle 3M Scotchlite Reflective material for maximum visibility
- Front handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hood fits under a helmet
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Women’s specific full fit
- Cross-core vents