Cannondale Women's Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra DI2
- Bike Services
Light, smooth, fast and elegantly designed. The all-new Synapse is the ultimate machine for full-gas, full-day exploits.
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc Women's Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Women's Asymmetric, SAVE, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer/60mm rake, 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer/55mm rake
- Rims; Mavic Aksium Disc
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c
- Pedals: Not included
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 hydro disc
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Women's Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydro disc
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women's
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, Di2 Battery, 25.4x350mm
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|