Lange Women's SX 70
- Flex Flex 70
- Instep Medium
- Last Last 102mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The all-new women's SX 70 W expands on Lange's "Choose Your Width" concept, ensuring real-deal performance in a 102mm comfort fit. Lange's new women's Shin Control liner features an asymmetric thermo-formable construction, adapting perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days.
- Lange's unique women-specific shin control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
- Lange's RL1, RL2, and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer increasing foot retention levels (from RL1 to RL3), providing the right balance of comfort and performance for every skier.
- XL buckles features extra-long levers to ease the opening and closing of buckles.
- A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, the easy step insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Product Reviews