No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Purpose-built for high-output ski-mountaineering missions, these lightweight, wind-resistant softshell pants are designed with stretch, so they'll move with you while you get after it. With durable double-weave fabric with four-way stretch and articulated knees for improved movement, these are the pants you'll want for your most active excursions.
- Low-profile waistband with integrated adjustable belt
- Fully functional, two-way zip-fly with snap closure
- Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor
- The Summit Series™ Ski Mountaineering Collection offers a complete skimo system
- 10" side-vent zips
- Secure-zip thigh pocket with beacon loop
- 8" side zips feature stretch-panel gusset and dual-snap closure at ankle that fits over ski-touring boots
- Keprotec®-reinforced kickpatches for added durability
- Weight: 450 g (15.8 oz)
- Inseam: 29"
- Fabric: 70D nylon x 14D 225 g/m2 WindWall® 74% nylon, 15% polyster, 11% elastane stretch double weave
- Machine Wash