Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Purpose-built for high-output ski-mountaineering missions, these lightweight, wind-resistant softshell pants are designed with stretch, so they'll move with you while you get after it. With durable double-weave fabric with four-way stretch and articulated knees for improved movement, these are the pants you'll want for your most active excursions.
- Low-profile waistband with integrated adjustable belt
- Fully functional, two-way zip-fly with snap closure
- Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor
- The Summit Series™ Ski Mountaineering Collection offers a complete skimo system
- 10" side-vent zips
- Secure-zip thigh pocket with beacon loop
- 8" side zips feature stretch-panel gusset and dual-snap closure at ankle that fits over ski-touring boots
- Keprotec®-reinforced kickpatches for added durability
- Weight: 450 g (15.8 oz)
- Inseam: 29"
- Fabric: 70D nylon x 14D 225 g/m2 WindWall® 74% nylon, 15% polyster, 11% elastane stretch double weave
- Machine Wash