No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
An extra layer of warmth for high-output missions, this knicker with full-length side zips is designed for use over the summit L4 Proprius Soft Shell Pant and features The North Face's dynamic-venting insulation that activates with movement to balance warmth and comfort.
- Standard fit
- 9" rise
- Lightweight fabrics with high air permeability
- Fabric on lower legs and rear is more abrasion resistant
- Side seams anchor insulation for maximum venting during movement
- Pocket bag utilizes ultralight fabric for increased venting
- Partial elastic waist features Bemis bonding for a low profile and snug fit
- Stretch knit with FlashDry technology covers elastic at internal waistband
- Zip-fly with hidden snap closure
- Exposed, two-way, full-length side zips with snap tab closures at top and bottom for easy on/off
- Slightly longer front hem with articulation for maximum coverage and comfort during movement
- Knee length for ease of movement
- Average weight: 294 g (10.4 oz)
- inseam: R 14"
- Upper Thighs: 40D x 30D + 20D 92 g/m2 94% nylon, 6% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lower Thighs, Back of Legs: 20D x 20D 46 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Finish / Waistband: 235 g/m2 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane knit with FlashDry
- Body Lining: 20D x 30D + 20D 60 g/m2 92% nylon, 8% elastane with DWR finish
- Thigh Pocket-Bag Lining: 20D x 20D 51 g/m2 85% nylon, 15% elastane woven mesh
- Insulation: 60 g Ventrix—100% polyester