No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
These versatile boardies - the shortest in the Patagonia women's collection - are made of fast-drying, superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Other features include an adjustable waistband with internal elasticized waist and external drawcord, and a secure back pocket that's self-draining with an inner elastic key loop and corrosion-proof plastic zipper. French seams at the sides and front and back rises help prevent chafing through long warm-water sessions.
- Inseam: 2"
- Waistband has 2-way adjustment, internal elasticized waist and external drawcord
- Welted secure back pocket has noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper, inner elastic key loop and mesh drainage panel
- French seams on side seams and front and back rises prevent chafing
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 90 g (3.2 oz)