No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange insulation (now with more recycled content), wrapped in a stretch H2No Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm keeps you warm, dry and moving.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Pockets: two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two mesh internal catch-all pockets
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) stretch.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 516 g (18.2 oz)