No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Medium Soft
- Lacing Boa Coiler
With such a smooth flex and comfy feel, the Rome Stomp can literally stomp anything in its path. The boot's fun flex and 3D molded tongue allow for tweek-ability in freestyle situations, as well as excellent rebound and response when you want to push-it. Single Boa lace-up system makes getting these guys on and dialed-in super easy and convenient. The Stomp has a 100% heat moldable liner with Stakecuff memory foam for optimal fit-customization. If you're looking for an all-mountain boot with comfort and enough performance too, then step into a pair of Rome Stomp Boots and stomp everything on the mountain in cloud-like comfort.
- Single Boa - Incredibly fast and easy-to-use. A single reel Boa system gives you a consistent, even-pressure fit every time.
- Rad F.I.T. Liner - Rome constructs this liner entirely with heat moldable foam, for a custom, personalized fit.
- TriZone Lining - Strategically placed foam in three keys areas of the boots. This provides a correct anatomical fit.
- Two Part Outsole - Lightweight, durable and shock absorbing. This outsole also gives you incredible grip on sketchy terrain.
- Rad FoamBed with AEGIS - A 3D shape footbed adds support, comfort and control. It also helps to assist with shock absorption.
- 6 Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) - The Rome Stomp has a medium flex pattern. This flex and feel is ideal for fun all-mountain riding!
- SkateCuff Technology - A plush memory foam is built into the ankle pocket for a fantastic feeling fit.
- Expanded Toe Zone - A slightly larger toe box provides better overall comfort and warmth.
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue - This EVA tongue gives you a ton of rebound! Toe-to-toe or side-to-side, this tongue takes energy and gives it right back!