Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 75
- Instep N/A
- Last 102 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
Lightweight and super comfortable out of the box, the Nordica Sportmachine 75 W Ski Boots are perfect for getting your skiing career off to a flying start. The soft 75 flex is perfect for mastering slow speed maneuvers without hampering your natural stance and ability to absorb terrain, and the Precision Fit W Liner with PrimaLoft insulation will keep you warm throughout the day.
- Last: 102mm – Medium wide last for wider than average or higher volume feet.
- Tri-Fit Customization – Tri-Fit customization is the next level in truly personalizing ski boots. By focusing on the shell, the liner and the key hardware components, Nordica was able to create an easy to use technology that seamlessly and comfortably connects the foot with the liner and shell.
- Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) – Cuff volume can be changed in seconds to suit larger or smaller calves.
- Flex: 80 – A softer flex for new or lighter skiers.
- Performance Fit W with PrimaLoft
- Tri-Force Construction – A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep.
- Shell – Triax
- Cuff – Triax
- Buckles: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Alpine High Traction Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Ski Boot Flex: Medium
- Forefoot Width: 102 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 75
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Warranty: 2 Years