Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 85
- Instep N/A
- Last 100mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
Tired of the "fits like galoshes, still wet from yesterday's customer" routine at the rental shop? Step away from the fray with the Nordica Speedmachine 85 W Alpine Ski Boots and enjoy a whole new world of comfort and performance. This is a great starter boot for those with average width and volume feet, with a smooth 85 flex that won't overwhelm you while you work on climbing the learning curve.
- Last: 100mm – Average last for average width and volume feet.
- Tri-Fit Customization – By focusing on the shell, the liner and the key hardware components, Nordica was able to create an easy to use technology that seamlessly and comfortably connects the foot with the liner and shell.
- Infrared Fit Technology – Nordica created a customization technology that would work with the shell construction. An infrared lamp heats up the shell in problem areas that can later be pulled out using the Nordica Suction device.
- Adjustable Cuff Profile (ACP) – Cuff volume can be changed in seconds to suit larger or smaller calves.
- Flex: 85 – A medium-stiff flex for a wide range of intermediate to advanced skiers.
- Performance Fit W with PrimaLoft
- Tri-Force Construction – A modern lightweight design with a hard PU or Triax spine and chassis is combined with a softer PU or Triax foot wrap and extra soft material over the instep. Allows for better wrapping around the foot and customization without losing rigidity.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Buckles: 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Alpine High Traction Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Weather Shield – Overlap system integrated into the shell that provides a full waterproof feature to prevent water from leaking into the boot.
- Adjustable Components – 100% customizable hardware. Screwed buckles, power strap, cuff canting and alignment, soles and cuff.
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Ski Boot Flex: Stiff
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Flex Index: 85
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Warranty: 2 Years