Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 138.5 mm x 112 mm x 128.5 mm (164 cm)
- Radius 17.5 m (164 cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Looking for a strong and stable ski that rips in powder but still cuts a clean arc on the groomed? The Blizzard Sheeva 11 Skis are your freeride dream ski. The power and dampness of a Titanal laminate construction with minimal weight gain thanks to Blizzard s D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Tecnology) design that eliminates the metal from tips and tails while providing a full width platform underfoot. Carbon Flipcore Technology and a light-but-solid laminated core of Poplar, Beech, Balsa and Paulownia woods round out the construction of this proven big mountain ripper, and help make this one of the most precise and snappy soft snow skis on the market.
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Rocker Concept – Increased tip and tail rocker to ensure ideal flotation at all speeds. Camber underfoot to provide control on compact snow.
- W.S.D. Shape Concept – Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- Multi-Layer ISO Poplar Beech Balsa Paulownia Woodcore
- W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. – Blizzard's Dynamic Release Technology. Combined with unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail, longitudinal stability is retained while torsional rigidity is lessened for a more playful and less hooky feel.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Frame
- D.R.T Titanal
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Dura-Tec – Improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges.