Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Sentinel LT Jacket is a highly versatile big mountain jacket built for weather protection in a progressive design. It is equipped with a full set of features specific to freeride touring: helmet compatible StormHood, RS zipper sliders on chest and hand pockets and an RFID pocket, pack compatible WaterTight pit zippers for venting, integrated powder skirt,with Slide ‘n Loc attachments for compatible pants, an internal laminated pocket and an internal mesh dump pocket. N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology is quiet and comfortable movement through wet and winter weather. The longer length gives extra protection from the elements on deep storm days.
- Weight: 565 g / 1 lb 3.9 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Centre back length: 73.5 cm / 29 in
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE C-KNIT backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- RS (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- WaterTight pit zippers angled for easy access while wearing a pack
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Straight hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal dump pocket
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Slide 'n Loc snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- N80p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology