Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Through innovative Sensifeel technology, the Rush Pro 2.5 enhances comfort without compromising the stability that drives explosive speed. Sporting clean lines and matte finishes, the Rush Pro 2.5 melds a game-changing design with contemporary color schemes - an appealing combination for any tennis player.
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Women's Specific Support includes assymetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
- Weight: 11.8 oz (Us size 7.5)