Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 274 / 235 / 274 (146cm)
- Radius 7.2m (146cm)
- Rider Type Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
The Roxy Sugar Banana Snowboard is a sweet ride for those who want a board that'll give them the confidence boost they need to take their riding to the next level. From its reliable, forgiving flex and true twin shape to its easy-to-maneuver Original Banana rocker profile, the Roxy Sugar Banana Snowboard is a great choice for newer riders who want predictable control and all-mountain versatility.
- Original Banana - Revolutionary all-terrain freestyle banana blend. Rocker between your feet with flat to mild camber to contact points. Mild tip pressure for unreal float and jibbing, solid pressure between your feet for easy turning and great ice edge hold.
- Flex Rating - Medium-Soft
- True Twin - nose and tail are identical and the flex distributes throughout the entirety of the board
- Kind Hearted Core - sustainably harvested Aspen / Paulownia core
- UHMW Sidewalls - strong and light
- Co-Extruded Base - strong and environmentally friendly
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern