Roxy W Roxy Sugar Banana
Free Shipping & Returns!
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 27.4/23.5/27.4
- Radius 7.2m (146cm)
- Rider Type Recreational to intermediate rider looking for easy turns on a twin board
- Rocker Flat/Rocker
- BT, Banana Technology: Revolutionary all terrain freestyle banana blend. Rocker between your feet with flat to mild camber to contact points. Mild tip pressure for unreal float and jibbing, solid pressure between your feet for easy turning and great ice edge hold.
- A mild flex rating is great for progression at all levels. Forgiving in the park and playful in the powder. Even at high speeds this board will give you a predictable and precise feeling.
- Beveled edges encourage catch-free flow from first turns to all-terrain freestyle fun
- Easy all mountain freestyle design is easy, jibby and floaty
- Kind Hearted Core: A little softer, kinder FCS certified wood. Light, fast-growing, sustainable tree-farmed wood with long fibers for pop.
- Radial sidecut makes for smooth turning
- Eco Sublimated Top/Co-Ex Base is strong and environmentally friendly
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls: Twice as sintered as any other sidewall. Tough, fast, hard, waterproof, handsome and light.
- Great for beginner to intermediate riders
- Rocker between your feet, Camber outside of your feet for full contact control in all conditions.
- Central rocker builds in carve, edge hold and float
- Outboard camber builds in pop, stability and control