Roxy Women's Ally BTX
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 271 x 237 x 271 (143cm)
- Radius 7.9m (143cm)
- Rider Type Beginner - Intermediate
- Rocker Camber - Rocker - Camber
The Ally is a true all mountain freestyle adventure seeker with a long history of design refinement. Now, with Magne-Traction the Ally is even more equipped for progression, style, and effortless control at any ability level. The Original Banana contour and softer flex make the Ally a perfect partner in progression.
- Rocker / Camber Profile: BTX: Original Banana Technology - A rocker midsection makes for a forgiving ride with quick edge-to-edge transitions while camber towards the tip and tail offers balance and stability through turns.
- True Twin: A 100% symmetrical snowboard with a uniform flex pattern makes for a balanced ride that feels the same when riding switch.
- Radial Sidecut: A single radius sidecut allows your board to finish a turn on the same arc for a smoother and more predictable ride.
- Magne-Traction Edges: Unreal edge hold comes from seven strategically located edge serrations to minimize falls while maximizing control and stability even on the iciest slopes.
- Eco Sublimated Topsheet: Environmentally-friendly water-based ink and sublimation process provides traction when skating and sloughs off snow while producing clear and smooth graphics.
- Kind Hearted Core: An Aspen and Paulownia blend creates a soft-flexing and stable core.
- Co Extruded Base: A low-maintenance base that is durable and fast.
- 3.5/10 Flex Rating: Softer boards are forgiving and easy to maneuver at slow-moderate speeds making them perfect for progression in or out of the terrain park.
- UHMW Sidewalls: Plant-based elastomer protects the core and edges from blunt force impacts.
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 binding inserts
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA by snowboarders
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Multi / 139 CM / Article #100194188001
- Product Reviews