Women's Ritual LTD BOA
- Flex Medium
- Lacing BOA
Make pow-surfing a daily habit with the Burton Ritual LTD Boa Snowboard Boots. Made with women's specific True Fit design features built into every single element, the Ritual is engineered to jive with your ride and be more comfortable from the get go. Say goodbye to fiddling around with laces without your gloves on, Dual Zone Boa lacing is quick, intuitive and simple to pop open at the end of the day. A medium flex is perfect for everything from park jibbing to high speed cruising.
- Medium Flex: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- Women's Specific True Fit Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Imprint 3 Liner – DryRIDE Heat Cycle Lining | Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock | Plush Cuff 1.0 (women's only) | Lightweight Power Panels | Velcro Liner Closure | Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating | Heat-Moldable
- DryRide Heat Cycle Lining – breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
- Focus Cuff – Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-UP Cuff for increased response.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 – The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Lightweight Power Panels – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Dual Zone Boa System with Coiler Technology – Built with a redesigned inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial‑it‑in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all‑day comfort.
- Boa System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, lifetime warranty, natural fiber ropes power Burton's Speed Zone systems. Virtually indestructible.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- DynoBITE EST Outsole – Strategically placed rubber patches give extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel.
- ReBounce Cushioning – Brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Ultraweave Shell Material – This woven engineered construction creates an aesthetic with lasting and powerful support. Reducing seams, waste, and weight by virtue of a super-efficient production process. The rugged and water-resistant structure retains its original flex longer.
- Product Reviews