Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Ravenna combines freedom of movement and weather protection in a trim, refined women’s pant for on-piste skiing and boarding. Soft and supple, the waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L Gore-Tex fabric offers the comfort and dynamic fit of four-way stretch. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. Internal adjusters maintain the clean lines and secure the waist, and articulated patterning elevates the ergonomic freedom. Mesh PowderGuard vents provide ventilation without letting in fresh powder.
- Weight: 560 g / 1 lb 3.8 oz
- Fit: Trim fit
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard
- Lightly insulated
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Gore-Tex three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Thigh vents
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- WaterTight external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh PowderGuard vents with WaterTight zippers
- Quick adjust and release Cordura Powdercuff: An integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant.
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco reflector
- N70s-4 3L GORE-TEX 4-way stretch fabric with lo-loft soft shell construction
- 100D Cordura