Patagonia Women's Radalie Jacket
When walking makes more sense than paying for a parking spot, the Radalie Jacket provides the warmth you need. The weather-resistant jacket’s shell is made from 100% recycled nylon and warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets offer cold-weather comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and hidden, zippered, on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket nods to Patagonia heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket; hip length.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern, feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X®-style patch pocket with an exposed zipper
- Zippered inner right-chest pocket
- Hip length
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
CALC-Calcium / XS / Article #100134318016