Women's R2 Jacket
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, Patagonia's hybrid-design R2 Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in most compressible Regulator style. Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly. Polartec Power Grid on side panels, sleeves and cuffs improves fit, breathability and abrasion resistance. Technical fit, underarm gussets and raglan sleeves increase mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs. All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs
- Clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Side panels and cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BCW-BIRCH WHITE / S / Article #100168306005
- Product Reviews