Patagonia W Quilted Los Gatos Jacket
A quilted taffeta jacket with overlapping chevron details is lined with our toasty warm Los Gatos polyester fleece.
Like the Black Tie Blue Jeans Ski Ball, the Quilted Los Gatos Jacket mixes classic and laid-back with enduring results. The jacket's made from matte polyester taffeta that's beautifully quilted over warm, deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled) with a diamond-quilt design. Sleeves are lined with taffeta for easy on/off without the bulk. Elegant spread collar, metal snap center-front closure and side-entry handwarmer pockets lend a classic esthetic.
- Straight hem falls to hip length.
- Soft matte polyester taffeta quilted over warm deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled)
- Classic spread collar with metal snap center-front closure
- Shell has a beautiful overlapping chevron quilting. Fleece liner features a diamond-quilt design
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Sleeves are lined with taffeta to reduce bulk and easy on/off
- Straight hem
- Hip length
- Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 60-g 100% polyester insulation (90% recycled). Body fabric is bluesign approved
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.