Women's Quick Althea 2
- Brakes Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Crank FSA Tempo Adventure
- Drivetrain Shimano Deore-Alivio
- Frame SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Wheels DC 3.0
Dirt one day. Pavement the next. From confident commuting to fireroad exploring, the Althea is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
Perks of buying with Sports Basement:
1 FREE bike service
Free bike service with bike purchase must be claimed within 90 days of purchase. Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
50% off one bike fit
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Trade in your old bike
Ready to upgrade to a new bike? Don't deal with Craigslist–come to Sports Basement! We'll give you the value of your old bike in store credit, so you can make your old bike help pay for your new one.
Powered by BicycleBlueBook.com
- Frame: Althea, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered, Lockout, 50mm (S, M) / SR Suntour M3030, Lockout, 63mm (XS only)
- Rims: DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium, 700 x 35c (S, M) / Schwalbe G-One, 650 x 38c (XS only)
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: FSA Tempo Adventure, 46/36
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Alivio 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 660mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance Women's, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Product Reviews