Salomon Women's QST Lux 92
- Core Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 130 x 92 x 113 (169cm)
- Radius 17 (169cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
There aren't many better choices for the newer athletic skier or advanced intermediate than the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis. Combining a user-friendly attitude toward turns, even in challenging snow conditions, and solid performance on harder snow and ice, the Lux is a top performer in its category.
- All Terrain Rocker – 18% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 12% Tail Rocker
- Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave – C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe Ti – An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier – Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad – A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement – A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BluGrn/LtBlue / 153 CM / Article #100194241001
- Product Reviews