No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
There aren't many better choices for the newer athletic skier or advanced intermediate than the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis. Combining a user-friendly attitude toward turns, even in challenging snow conditions, and solid performance on harder snow and ice, the Lux is a top performer in its category.
- All Terrain Rocker – 18% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 12% Tail Rocker
- Poplar Full Woodcore – A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave – C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe Ti – An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier – Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad – A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement – A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector