Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Basalt, Flax, Koroyd, Wood
- Dimensions 128 / 92 / 111 (161 cm)
- Radius 16m (161 cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Perfect for the skier who feels at home anywhere on the mountain, the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis give you all the versatility with less weight and a super versatile, no-hook design. Equally at home slicing through a 6" of powder or arcing clean turns on the groomed, the QST Lux 92 is one of the best all-rounders out there.
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 - camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarantees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing
- Carve Zone - the traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the side-cut is focused fro more power, energy and edge grip.
- Spaceframe 3.0 AMB - directional design philosophy built to perform in all conditions thanks to all-mountain rocker and a woodcore that extends into the tail
- Hook Free Taper - this ski has a 5 point sidecut, where the tip and tail taper in the narrow at the extremities for easier turn initiation and steering in soft and variable snow conditions
- Inverted 3D Woodcore - internally milled Woodcore
- Koroyd Honeycomb Tip - the lightest extremities for better flotation, less inertia for easier steering and more control while increasing dampening and shock resistance
- C/FX³ - this patented Salomon process weaves together Carbon, Basalt and Flax, combining strength, low weight and vibration absorption above and beyond anything found on traditional carbon and light ski constructions.
- Ti Power Platform - titanal insert edge-to-edge
- Pulse Pad - Two layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot give shock absorption and improve durability of ski
- Full Sandwich Sidewall 360° - full sandwich with ABS sidewall construction extending around the entire sidewall length for increased ski/snow contact
- Total Edge Reinforcement - a fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip
- Total Edge Reinforcement a fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip
- Binding Compatibility - we recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width