Transition from heel strike through toe-off with swift fluidity in the Brooks PureFlow 5 running shoe!
- Built for the neutral runner looking to step into the minimalist category without sacrificing cushioning.
- Seamless 3D Fit Print upper with thin synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Elastic Nav Band wraps the foot for a secure, glove-like fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and plush wrap-around collar.
- Soft, breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA LT midsole delivers adaptive cushioning at a lighter weight.
- Differential: 4 mm
- Slim, rounded heel encourages optimal alignment while minimizing stress on joints.
- Blown rubber pods provide reliable grip and traction.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Forefoot Dynamic Flex Grid.
- Built on an anatomical last for a better fit and feel.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!