Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
These minimalist shoes are built for the urban runner. Stripped-down cushioning, a lower midsole drop and a wider forefoot platform give them a close-to-the-ground feel on city streets. The knit upper features suede lining for soft comfort. Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get. Aramis 3D motion capture system maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation.
- Runner type: Natural shoes for city running
- Knit upper with targeted zones for an adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- regular fit
- lace closure
- knit upper
- suede lining; flexible stretchweb outsole
- responsive boost midsole
- lightweight and adaptive
- weight: 8.2 ounces (size 7)
- midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- recommended for: street and city running; supportive wide platform; fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit