Rossignol Women's Pure Pro 90
- Flex 90
- Instep N/A
- Last 100 mm
- Sole Type Alpine ISO 5355
Classic Rossignol performance in a super clean package defines the Rossignol Pure Pro 90 Ski Boots, a dialed design featuring Sensor Blade technology to cut down on weight while enforcing support through the midfoot. The 100 mm last is a great fit for most average or slightly wider feet while the 90 flex is a perfect all-mountain flex for advanced skiers.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume forefoot width that doesn't sacrifice ankle and heel hold; a great balance between ski control and comfort for average volume feet.
- Easy Entry – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, this insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Women's Specific Cuff – The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a women's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better account of female skiers' physiology.
- Flex: 90 – A stiff flex for advanced skiers.
- Flex Adjustment – Access customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- Custom Optisensor T2 W Liner – Customisable liners made from mono-material polyethylene. Dual-density 3D molded padding in key fit zones and customizable liner provide a new level of optimized comfort, warmth, and support.
- Merino Wool Insulation
- Sensor Blade – Eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional rigidity. The asymmetric molded shell structure directs power to the front of the boot for optimized power and energy transmission.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- Power Strap: 35 mm powerstrap
- Sole: Replaceable ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
White Grey / 22.5 / Article #100194410001
- Product Reviews