Rossignol Women's Pure Heat
- Flex 70
- Instep Medium
- Last 102
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The Rossignol Pure Heat Ski Boots are a version of the Pure 70 with a sweet, electronically heated and Bluetooth controlled liner that's completely built-in. That's right, no aftermarket hassles with cables and duct tape, the Pure Heat's Therm-ic system comes ready to use right out of the box (just be sure your batteries get charged first). This is Rossi's comfort-focused 102mm last in a user-friendly 70 flex, perfect for new and intermediate skiers who value all day comfort above all.
- Last: 102 - comfort fit designed to accommodate wider feet
- Women's Specific Cuff - cuff height is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff, tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a women's natural calf shape, less rigid structure
- Flex: 70 soft and forgiving, for progressing beginner to intermediate skiers
- Therm-ic System Heated Liner - plush liner with 3 heat settings, Bluetooth compatibility and all electronics built in, Wintherm insulation and Merino wool lining. USB charging cables included. Charge time 4-6 hours.
- Sensor Blade - eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional rigidity. The asymmetric molded shell structure directs power to the front of the boot for optimized power and energy transmission.
- Shell - polyurethane
- Cuff - polyolefine
- Stance: Forward Lean - 11.5°
- 4 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Replaceable ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Product Reviews