No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The North Face Women's Progressor DV Jacket is a minimalist storm layer made for running, hiking, and lightweight alpine missions. Featuring a 2.5-layer DryVent; shell, this jacket is both windproof and waterproof. With 4-way mechanical stretch, you won't have a problem pumping your arms while fast on the move. You can pack it into its own hand pocket when the skies clear up, and it won't take up much room in your pack.
- Avg. Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Center Back: 27.75"
- 40D 89 g/m² DryVent 2.5 layer100% nylon with four-way mechanical stretch
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L stretch shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, back-adjustable hood with laminated brim and partial pre-tensioned micro-binding
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU), VISLON center front zip with internal draft flap
- Exposed, reverse-coil, secure-zip hand pockets with mesh pocket bags for venting
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs