Patagonia W Powslayer Jacket
Basementeers get 30% off all winter apparel!*
Use code DEALSANDSTEALS at checkout.
*Includes kids and adults: snow jackets and pants, fleece, down, synthetic down and softshell jackets, baselayers, beanies, gloves, & snow socks. Does not stack with other specials. Excludes Kuhl brand. A few other exclusions apply, click here for details.
Dropping into a gut-churning line requires a state of mind thats open to any possibility. We designed the PowSlayer the same way - no limitations, no boundaries. High in mobility and free of fluff, this fully dialed jacket gives you the highest level of stormproof performance available so you can ride in every condition. The PowSlayer is built from extremely light, yet highly durable, 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to increase durability and prevent wet-out in soggy, spitting conditions. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and a Cohaesive cord-lock system, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends. Watertight, coated Slim Zips reduce weight and bulk; pit zips quickly release your heat. The low-profile, fully adjustable powder skirt has a webbing loop to connect to any Patagonia Snow pants and holds tight for snorkel-deep sessions. Pockets include two chest (one with a secure media pocket and cable routing), two handwarmers, one arm pocket for your pass, two internal drop-ins and one internal stash pocket. Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; one internal stash and two internal drop-in
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta
- Weight: 521 g (18.4 oz)