Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Power Houdi is made in Power Stretch Pro from Polartec. Houdini has never encountered a better fleece fabric. It is almost indestructible but yet cozy, warm and comfortable. Use the garment underneath a shell jacket in the ski slope, take it climbing or wear it just like it is. Extended sleeves with thumb loops will keep your hand warm and the high collar and tight fitting hood will provide comfort in cold weather.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable face
- Moisture wicking micro fleece inside
- Shaped collar with zip garage
- 2-way front zip
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- Hidden draw cord in bottom hem
- Zippered side pockets
- Inner stash pockets
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Made in Latvia
- Weight 478 g
- Origin: Italy
- Material: 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face