No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology GORE-TEX 2L
Built with a 100% recycled polyester Gore-Tex face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Jacket is durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Internal Drawcord Routing
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers
- One chest pocket with secure media pocket and cable routing
- One forearm + one interior-zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Weight: 814 g (28.7 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Powder gasket: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Made in Vietnam.