Indygena Women's Poplun II Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Indygena presents their new season Women's Poplun II Jacket in Laminated Taffeta. Light, fluid and silky, this fabric gives the garment an enveloping feeling while being fully waterproof. Its waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry from the elements and evacuate moisture vapor. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish. With down insulation in the torso and fleece knit sleeves, this jacket is meant for cool nights and bright mornings during those in-between seasons. A little warmth when it’s a little bit cold.
- 100% Nylon, Fluorocarbon C6 chain DWR 80/20, Lamination 10 000 mm/10 000 g/ m2/24hrs, 61 g/m2 (downproof & windproof)
- White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 600 in3/oz.
- Critically seam sealed
- Length (S) Front: 25.5’’ / Back: 28’’
- Pullover style
- Down insulation front & back and fleece knit sleeves
- YKK Metaluxe zipper at side
- YKK Invisible zip at hand pockets
- Shaped cuffs
- Shaped bottom hem
- Reflective logo prints
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Pink Rhondonite / S / Article #100169010007